Here are some of the pictures from the Aquarium!
Landon never looks at the camera anymore.
They have the same hair line! hahaha.
Once again he never looks at the camera.
He cracked me up! He wanted to see EVERYTHING!
So after the Aquarium yesterday we went to Friendlys to eat lunch. Landon and Justin were coloring pictures when Landon announced that he was drawing a picture of himself. He drew two long legs, a belt and then.....a wiener pee. Ohhhhh my goodness I didn't know what to say to him. I think we asked him five times what it was that he drew (now mind you in no way did it resemble a "wiener pee") After him trying to tell us multiple times what it was he finally said "Its just my wiener!" I about died! Justin then went into how we don't draw those things or talk about them in public. I love my child but sometimes I just don't know where he gets the idea to do the things he does. What do you say to something like that? Oh the joy of having a little boy.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Here are some of the pictures from the Aquarium!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
While Justin was underway he smashed his finger. I guess it was so bad that not only did the nail turn black immediately, but his whole finger swelled. The Doc had to stick needles in his nail to drain the blood and when that didn't take care of all of it he had to stick them in to the whole finger. Justin said his finger bled for 15 minutes. Here is a wonderful picture of his finger 2-3 weeks after it happened. Sick isn't it?
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Here it is my friends! We picked it up today and I'm so stoked! I'm really excited to have my own car. yeah I know now I just need to get driving....I will in time. I really think this is my perfect car and I can't only imagine the adventures this little car will embark on with us in the years to come.
And this is the car I didn't have the heart to make my husband trade in to get mine. We were driving the other day and he informed me that he is going to "run his car into the ground". I couldn't take his manual man sports car and make him trade it in for an automatic SUV. Eh at least I didn't get the baby blue one that I was going to get, I got grey so it would be a little better. Lol how nice of me!
So when my parents were in town visiting we decided to garden (oh the little things I miss doing with my daddy). I had this Idea to get an arch and bench and put it over rock. To my surprise everyone thought it was a great idea! Then my dad told me that I should get plants that would grow up and over, so we did. The plants were very little and I thought it would take all summer to see anything happen, once again to my surprise in a month they are huge..ish (well one of them is). Here is a picture of my front garden!
Here is the side that is growing like mad!
The flower that sprouted! Isn't it beautiful!
So I will keep this updated with the progress of my new baby, mostly for my mommy and daddy to see.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Justin is going to start checking my blog so I had to take off what I got him for his birthday....hahaha.
Its so nice to have him home and to feel his warmth in bed beside me again, oh how I have missed that dearly. I'm not ready for him to leave me again but I guess I will have to deal.
On a good note I'm getting a new car!!! A new Hyundai Tucson! I LOVE IT! I will post pictures when we bring it home later this week!
Posted by KK at 1:12 AM
Friday, June 20, 2008
So a few months ago Justin and I got a queen bed for Landon. They don't make cute bedding for bigger then a twin so it was really hard knowing what to do. Landon had our old bedding in there for a while. I have been looking for months for something that I think he would enjoy in his room and I finally found it! Here is the bedding Landon now has in his room....its not a picture of his room I will post that later after its all the way I want it! He had a bug theme room before when he had his little bed so this went perfect!
Posted by KK at 12:27 AM
Thursday, June 19, 2008
1. I love shopping...but not for me. I love buying things for Justin and Landon.
2. I don't trust many people, they need to give me a reason to trust them first.
3. I think loving someone and being in love are nowhere near the same thing.
4. I am head-over-heels in love with my husband.
5. Justin and I met when we were 14/15 on a bus on the way to play in the band for state basketball.
6. Every Christmas Justin and I buy each other PJ's and an ornament to open on x-mas eve.
7. I love reading.
8. I hate trashy novels.
9. I love what my husband does for a living.
10. I'm an animal lover to the bone!
11. I'm a "the glass is half full" kinda gal!
12. No one makes me laugh/smile as much as Justin does.
13. I dance everywhere I go.
14. Landon is named after a famous soccer player.
15. I LOVE camping...well just anything outdoors really.
16. I love watching movies.
17. The best date is a picnic.
18. I live for my boys.
19. I LOVE DUFFY! Her music is heaven.
20. I never thought I would marry a military man, or that the man I married would go into the military.
21. My wedding was simple just like me! It was the most perfect day in the world!
22. I choose not to believe that my sister is gone and I talk myself out of it daily.
23. I'm terrible at grammar.....I don't think I will ever get better.
24. I think my husband is the smartest man in the world.
25. And the best looking!
26. I WILL go to visit Justin in port this year!
27. I'm co' President for our FRG/FSG and love it!
28. I'm a people person and have been told that I'm very approachable (funny because I'm not that nice)
29. I bite my tongue often...I have learn to not always say what I think.
30. I hate fake people and tend to call them out...something I'm working on.
31. I love to dream, without dreams your life will be boring.
32. I make friends easily.
33. I love pink and green!
34. I think we will live on the East coast for the rest of our lives.
35. I don't have many fears....but the ones I do have are seen as silly.
36. I'm deathly afraid of those rolly-polly bugs they make me cry.
37. I sing in the shower. Mostly kid songs. like Wonder Pets.
38. Midnight coffee runs are the best! anything at midnight is the best!
39. Justin and I have our best talks driving in the car.
40. Justin and I have drivin 3,500 miles together in one trip!
41. In 2 years we have lived in 5 houses. WA, SC, NY, NY2, CT
42. I will never again move ourselves. The navy can do it every time.
43. I have been told that my marriage is nauseating. I love that!
44. I think I have the best marriage in the world! don't hate!
45. I'm an overachiever when it comes to doing things for my husband.
46. Justin and I fight once a year its like clockwork, and even then it doesn't last long.
47. I live by the phrase "never go to bed mad".
48. I get carsick really easy and I can only avoid it if I'm sitting in the front seat (most of the
49. I'm friends with almost all of my ex's, I still talk to all of them.
50. My shortest relationship was a year..in the 8Th grade.
51. I hate seeing people unhappy.
52. Bad moods rub off on me.
53. I can only apologise to my husband, anyone else its too hard.
54. I like to name my pets unique names (Finley, Moxee and Hundley)
55. I spoil my kid to death....I'm surprised he's not a brat.
56. I love to bake and cook!
57. I'm very crafty!
58. I read like crazy. nothing is better then a good book and a cup of hot tea!
59. I hate people that medicate themselves for nothing. I like to do it natural first!
60. I love swimming but hate swimsuits.
61. I'm allergic to everything! Like Milk, Spiders, Dish Soap, Grass and ball point pen ink.
62. I love the wives from the AFSG! I don't think I will ever meet anyone like them!
63. I LOVE the rain! It makes me smile inside and out!
64. I get quiet when I'm mad.
65. I'm addicted to buying cookbooks.
66. I believe that love is a fairy-tale. You choose the ending.
67. I think people get married to quick now adays.
68. I have the best parents in the world! I don't think they could have been any better!
69. I have a hand full of besties and no one can replace them.
70. My husband is my BEST friend.
71. I grew up on an Island where everyone knew everyone.
72. I wear Flip-Flops year around. Its almost like a trademark now.
73. My first kiss with Justin was in the pouring rain at a track meet after he just won a race.
74. I'm Scottish and proud!
75. Needles make me hit the floor....nothing like a passed out Kim.
76. I move the furniture in my house way too often.
77. I keep everything.
78. I don't deal with death well.
79. I believe god has a reason for everything.
80. I hate in your face religious people. they make me want to choke myself.
81. I bite my nails because I think they are ugly when they grow out.
82. I Love my wedding set but I never wear it. I think I'm afraid something will happen to it.
83. I don't go to the doctors unless I think I'm dying.
84. I would rather be cold then hot anytime.
85. I love the Little Mermaid. I feel like its Justin and I. lol.
86. My husband is the best gift giver in the world!
87. I'm obsessed with Vera Bradley purses.....its bad.
88. I like to watch Justin sleep and just think about how much I love him. (a little stalkerish I know)
89. I miss my husband More then anything when hes gone, but I have to be strong for Landon if I fall apart he will to.
90. I only let myself cry in the shower and then I'm done. Its good to have a set time to do it.
91. Justin was stuck at boot camp for 7 months waiting to have surgery so I know I can so a deployment.
92. Justin has things mailed to me when he knows he will be gone. I got flowers the day after he left for this underway.
93. Justin and I have nick-names for each other that everyone always asks about, but it would take too long to explain to them what they mean so I don't.
94. Justin says I'm a priss and I kind of am.
95. I only dress my child in cute clothes and only shop for him at certain places. If we can afford it why not?
96. Justin and I dance in the living room for no reason all the time sometimes not even to music.
97. The smell of my husbands t-shirts makes me want to faint...they smell so good!
98. I know that he %100 loves me everyday and I have never doubted it!
99. I am who I am like it or leave it!
100. I will be your best friend or your worst enemy. You pick.
Posted by KK at 7:29 PM
So I was so busy yesterday that I didn't even notice that it was my anniversary. I don't think I would have even noticed if I wasn't making plans for the rest of the week. I miss my husband and I wish he was here, but its times like this that I remember all the ways he loves me. He had things sent to the house because he knew he would miss that very special day and while I was told to wait to open them he let me open them a few weeks ago while they were in port for a few days. He knows me so well and buys me things he knows will keep my mind off of him being gone. I am head over heels in love with that man and I would be lost without him. I still can't believe how young we were when we met and started dating. Who would have thought the boyfriend I has at 14 would one day be my husband....he says he did, and that he knew it from the start. *sigh* forever doesn't seem like long enough when your with the one you love.
Posted by KK at 12:32 PM
Where the navy has taken us!
So most of this was from our first navy move...Washington State to South Carolina. It was winter so we didn't go straight over the mountains. Then our move to New York made up most of the rest...and our great vacations!
Posted by KK at 12:03 AM
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
With Justin being gone I have been spending a lot of time with friends and it has been just what I needed to keep my mind off of everything. So we went to the Zoo! It was a very small zoo so our goal was to take pictures with every animal statue we saw....I think we did it.
He was waving to his Daddy....we like to take special pictures for him.
He had no idea why we were laughing so hard....my poor kid.
We had a great time. After we went to eat at Cracker Barrel and then went to Ikea...what a great day! Landon was exhausted by the end.
With us moving around so much and my family not seeing all of the great things we are doing I thought this would be a great way to share with them.
Justin has been gone a lot and will be gone even longer. He will return shortly from a month underway and with that we will only have a short amount of time together. He leaves for what we believe to be a 6-7 month deployment. With him being on the kind of boat that he is we can e-mail but sometimes they are weeks apart. No phone calls unless they are in port. Landon and I will miss him but we knew what we were getting into when he joined the Navy. Wish us luck with the months to come.
Posted by KK at 3:43 PM