Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines Day!

I love Valentines day. I always have. When we were little our Dad would always play cupid. We would wake up in the morning to find something just for us from cupid. He always made it special for us and I remember the beautiful things he always got for me and my sister and how to always out did himself getting for our Mother.  It's one of my best childhood memories. I've tried to keep this alive(even though I have a boy).  The house is always decorated and he wakes up to something from cupid every year. We also always do our pink heart pancake dinner!

This year I've been making most of the decorations for the house, and I'm loving it!

Little's Valentines day cards for his class!

Banner I made from a book that was headed to the trash(Nicolas Sparks to be exact! Something spilled on it and I hated that it was wasted!)

Ribbon wreath! I love having these(hate making them though!). I want one for every holiday!

1 comments:

mrs. jcd said...

Cute valentines! Where did you get the idea?