Thursday, May 20, 2010

Picnic Quest: Dinosaur Place

We've been to the Dinosaur Place before, about 2 years ago. We had such a great time and I knew I wanted to go back this summer.

Last time we went I noticed they have a few nice areas for a picnic. One inside the grounds and one outside. When we went this time, we sat at the outside one. I once again made Chicken Parm and made a different kind of pasta....we loved the pasta today! Sooo good! The Carmel apples from the carnival were perfect for the end of the meal to!


After we ate, we went and walked around the park for a long while. It was nice when we went since not a lot of people were there and they had added a few things since we were there last (like a HUGE maze). We even made it around in time to see the volcano go off.....the wind shifted and I got soaked! J thought that was great, let me tell ya.

This place is so much fun! If you plan on going, pack a lunch! You will work it all of on the trails I promise!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Stopping by from Brittany (Living in the Moment) blog.

Have a great day!

AndreaLeigh said...

how fun! can't wait until C is older so we can do these things.

TinasBookBlog said...

I want to go there if we have time when we come to visit. Looks like a lot of fun.