Saturday, August 30, 2008

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN, SHALL WE??? We all need a little stress-reliever! This only takes a minute.
Please don't be a bore & ruin it. Sometimes when you have a stressful day or week, you need some silliness to break up the day. If we are honest, we have a lot more stressful days than not.
Here is your dose of humor...

Follow the instructions to find your new name.

And don't go all adult - a senior manager is now known far & wide as Dorky Gizzardsniffer!

The following is excerpted from a children's book, Captain Underpants And the Perilous Plot Professor Poopypants, by Dave Pilkey, in which the evil Professor forces everyone to assume new names...
So:-

1. Use the third letter of your first name to determine your New first name:

a = snickle b = doombah c = goober d = cheesey e = crusty f = greasy g = dumbo h = farcus i = dorky j = doofus k = funky l = boobie m = sleezy n = sloopy o = fluffy p = stinky q = slimy r = dorfus s = snooty t = tootsie u = dipsy v = sneezy w = liver x = skippy y = dink y z = zippy

2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name:

a = dippin b = feather c = batty d = burger e = chicken f = barffy g = lizard h = waffle i = farkle j = monkey k = flippin l = fricken m = bubble n = rhino o = potty p = hamster q = buckle r = gizzard s = lickin t = snickle u = chuckle v = pickle w = hubble x = dingle y = gorilla z = girdle

3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the second half of your new last name:

a = butt b = boob c = face d = nose e = hump f = breath g = pants h = shorts i = lips j = honker k = head l = tush m = chunks n = dunkin o = brains p = biscui ts q = toes r = doodle s = fanny t = sniffer u = sprinkles v = frack w = squirt x = humperdinck y = hiney z = juice

Thus, for example, George W. Bush's new name is: Fluffy Chucklefanny.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goober Pottyboob


sounds about right to me. funnily enough my dad has ALWAYS called me a goober.

Amaze-a-zing Anna said...

I'm proud to report...
Sloopy Dippindunkin!

Awww, dang it-- Michael's is cooler.

KK said...

I HATE MINE!!!!

sleezy pottysquirt

It sounds dirty and gross....*sigh* why can't I be cool.

Joe and Samantha said...

Sleezy Chickendunkin

I think I win the worst one!
I like Anna's - ha/ha

Casey Stine said...

snooty snicklelips...I LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Crusty FarkleDoodle!!!

The last part fits alteast!!

The Lewis Family said...

Snooty Chickensquirt? Hmm. That's kinda kinky.

Mrs. B said...

Ok I know this is waaaaaaay old but I'm sooo bored and I just did mine..

Dorky Hampsterpants!!!!

YUK

Mrs. B said...

WAIT!!!! I'm a douche lol that was with my maiden name!! LOL

It's Dorky Dippinsprinkles

I like it lol