Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010!

Here is a list of 10 things that happened or I accomplished/did in 2009 and 10 things I want to do in 2010!

2009

  1. I read over 50 books!
  2. Got my house done! No more boxes!
  3. Ended a deployment!
  4. Watched Landon start school...and didn't cry!
  5. I went on Landon's first school field trip with him.
  6. We spend Justin's birthday with him when we thought we weren't going to.
  7. We got to go home as a family.
  8. My sister had a baby! And so did my bestie!
  9. We took a few really great family trips.
  10. I got to see the look on my dads face when he had no idea we were home!

2010

  1. I want to read at least 50 books again.
  2. More family trips!
  3. Take one more thing off my bucket list.
  4. Go to church more.
  5. Take up a new hobby. Sewing maybe?
  6. Survive another deployment.....ick.
  7. Send Landon off to Kindergarten...and not cry.
  8. Get more involved with Landon's school
  9. Get more involved with church activities.
  10. De clutter my house!

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope you accomplish your list! I'm trying to read a lot as well!

The Navy Wife said...

Great list! I can't wait to add "survive a deployment" to our 2010 list! Love your blog!