Friday, November 7, 2008

Blah.

I have been kind of out of it for the past week or so. I just feel.....vacant. I know I'm just in a deployment hump and I hope to get myself out of it soon. I have amazing friends here who have been keeping me busy and that's always nice. Yesterday Casey watched Landon for a few hours at her house so I could get a few things done here. In the few hours that she had him I got soo much done! My house is cleaner then it has been in a while. lol. Then Casey and Niki came over for dinner. I made something new and was surprised that we all liked it so much. We hung out for a few hours and played my Wii and with Landon going to bed so early now it was nice to be able to hang out with friends and just talk. I just hate that now with Landon going to bed early that means I have to go to bed early. So my normal hang out with friend till 2 in the morning is now hang out with them until 11 and by the time I walk them to the door I'm so tired I can barely stand. Lol. The joys of having a child who wakes up early.

So here is to hoping this deployment finishes off quickly and that this hump will soon be over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your humps! :)

Anonymous said...

Well hopefully Sunday will help with both our humps.

Casey Stine said...

Wii was so much fun and niki said she was exhausted after wii the running was hard