Friday, November 19, 2010

Deployment Recap: Week 26!

Week 26:


Emotional: Good. Busy. Lol. Story of my life.

Physical: Doing good. The aquarium has made my feet hurt a little since I don't sit down at all on the days I'm there. Besides that, I feel great!

Communication: A few really sweet emails. He always knows exactly what to say.

What's something fun you did this week: My neighbor and I went to this local cider mill and got some goodies today! I love going there! Their hot cider is the best!

What are you looking forward to next week: Casey and I (and little)are going to cracker barrel on Thanksgiving. lol. it's a tradition for when one of our husbands is deployed.

What made you happy this week: Talking to my Father-in-Law. We talk once a month/once every other month. He always tells me how proud he is of me and I feel I can tell him whats going on in my life. He always has the best advice. He knew exactly what I needed to hear and because of that I changed a few things and I feel great about it!

What made you sad/mad this week: Nothing really.

What do you miss this week: Lazy days with J.

How's Landon this week: Great! He loves going to the youth center when I go to the Aquarium and I love that he likes it!

Pictures from this week:
Landon and I finished decorating this week.

This is one of my favorite ornaments on our tree. Justin gave it to me the year he proposed.

I randomly see pictures of the guys that the boys put up. I love finding random ones with my hubby in them! (this was at their last port they were in a few weeks ago)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who put that picture up?

Jen said...

I'm pretty jealous of you going to Cracker Barrel! Ever since I saw that place on an episode of Teen Mom, I have been DYING to try it! Too bad there is none here :(