Friday, May 8, 2009

Show us where you live Friday! Living rooms!

It's Friday again! Head on over to Kelly's (click the button) to see who else is showing their house. This week everyone is showing off their living rooms! Once again we don't really pick our houses so it's not the most amazing thing you have ever seen!


This is Moxee. She doesn't like the camera when the dog is anywhere near her. Sorry I tried.


Part of my living room. Like the AC unit? I guess New England doesn't believe in Central air.

Living room. I love our couches. We bought them when we lived in South Carolina and I think they will be with us for a very long time. If anything gets on them Huggie's wipes takes it off (even black shoe-shine!). I think the coffee table is my absolute favorite...it's padded! So it was great having a toddler. He would fall and hit and I never had to worry about a cracked head.

These are the pictures Justin brought home from Deployment. I took two from each place and framed them. I love it!

And these are our homecoming pictures. I like to change the pictures in these frames every three months or so...But I can't seem to bring myself to take those out.


I like our lamps. I could do without the tables but for some reason my husband loves them. We keep our dogs toys under there and I swear he makes more of a mess with his toys then Landon does. I'm framing all of Justin's awards he's gotten this past year and I need to hang them but I never have the time!

Looking into the living room from the main hallway.


Kitchen to the left hallway and stairways to the right.

My husband's baby. Also his chair. When he's home I have to push it back into it's spot every morning.

We love watching movies. Can you tell?

Our basket-O-shoes. We always go outside so we have most of our shoes in the second floor. The green bowl has random outside things for Landon (hats, gloves, scarf and socks).

My chair. Justin and I fight over this spot when we are watching movies. It was in our bedroom for a while but after the x-mas tree moved we needed something to fill the spot.

This is the doors out to the backyard. I like that they bring in so much light during the day.

Living rooms from the past!
South Carolina
Long but not very wide. I could move the furniture anyway I wanted and it would fit, which was nice. This was taken just a few weeks after we bought the couches.
Tiny TV. I'm so glad we got rid of that entertainment center we had way too much crap on it.
New York
This living room was so small we could only put the furniture one way. Back behind is my chair, our old computer desk and the door to the backyard.

There is that entertainment center again!
.
Random side note. I've been looking at all the great things lately on Rue la la (it's a members only kinda site thing...lol. They have certain boutiques that are only open for 2 days with REALLY great sales!) . Go here if you want to check it out! http://www.ruelala.com/invite/krowan01 They have the best stuff!

9 comments:

noahandlylasmommi said...

you have a beautiful home. thanks for sharing :)

Casey Stine said...

i will be one of your four hundred!!!

Sheena Marie said...

It looks SOOO different from when we visited. I miss you!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I like how your dvds are color coded! :)

Unknown said...

Moxee is just gorgeous!!

Megan said...

I think that your Homecoming Wall is the most heart warming thing I have seen on the "home tour." WHat a precious family!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Your living room is so cute! Umm...hello! You have SOOO many movies!

Tay and Teigan said...

You do have a beautiful home! You don't know me but I just had to tell you that I LOVE those homecoming pictures. They are amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

cute house! :)

themommytimesfour said...

We have a shoe basket too. I love your furniture it looks so cozy!