Sunday, January 18, 2009

Done!

Here it is! I'm done with it! I took 1,400 pictures, got it down to about 80 that i loved, had Justin write which ones were which port, then had to pick just two of each from there! Once again I don't know who took the pictures but they let my husband put them on his computer...so thank you whoever you are!




top- Gibraltar
bottom- Greece

Bahrain

top- Turkey
bottom- France

This is how I'm going to put it on my wall. I think they will be going behind my couch, mostly because it turned out to be a lot bigger then I thought it would.

3 comments:

Brienne said...

so cute and again creative!

Jenn and Eric said...

Those are some great pictures. Eric has almost the same vantage point for one of his pics from Gibraltar. Such a beautiful country.

Nice to see your final choices. I know what a pain it can be to narrow them down.

USNchic said...

What a cute idea!