Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Do I look 16?

I posted a few days ago about my little date night in with the hubbs. What I didn't tell you was a funny little story that happened while he was trying to buy the movie.

Justin went to wal-mart to buy Role Models. When he got to the counter the lady asked to see his I.D. Justin thought alright she's just doing it because I used my card, no big deal. So he pulled out his Military I.D the lady looked at it and said "No. I need to see your drivers license. I need to see your birth date to make sure you're over 17" (Don't you have to be 18 to be in the military?) so Justin showed it to her and was on his way. Now in no way was he mad that she asked him because it's her job. But he was sad that she thought he wasn't over 17.

He came home and told me the story...to which I laughed the whole time. HARD! He said that if he was a girl it would have made him feel good I mean it is a few years difference....but since he's a guy he said it wasn't very flattering. He even had to add "I haven't shaved in 2 days!" and yet he still looks 16. Hahaha poor guy.

2 comments:

Blonski fam said...

Thats awesome... I still get that I look fresh out of High School- yes me... I always have to laugh. In 10 years I am going to be happy.

AndreaLeigh said...

how funny. he'll appreciate that one day.

just wanted to remind you that I moved my blog to www.mychihuahuabitesblog.com.