Saturday, March 14, 2009

Holiday Party!

Last night was the boat "holiday" party. It was fun. Every table was decorated for a different holiday and we got the Happy Birthday table. Lol. We had a great time. In most of the pictures my eyes were watering from laughing so hard.


Justin & I

The Girls. We are always together. Friends forever.
Louis wanted in on the fun.....poor Louie

Hahaha she had no idea what I was doing.

We brought Uno. It was great....I got my butt kicked! And don't mind my husband he can never be serious for too long.

3 comments:

Brienne said...

looks like you had lots of fun! You look very pretty!

Bri0213 said...

next year it's gonna be yahtzee!! lol!!!!

Strong "er" then you! said...

Wow looks like it was a lot better then last year. Last year so the lamest of them all I was so disappointed since it was are last one :(