Saturday, October 13, 2012

Deployment Weekly Recap: Week 3

Emotional:I've been doing pretty good! I tend to not break down till about week 4-5.

Physical: Pretty good. Having a house with this many stairs sure makes your legs and butt work!

 
Communication: Nothing. But, I knew that I wouldn't.

What's something fun you did this week: Landon and I spent an amazing day at the Mystic Village. We went to the candy store, fed the ducks and went to the Grilled Cheese Cafe for some hot soup. It was a perfect day.

What are you looking forward to next week: Honestly? Getting more done around the house. I want to have everything in its place when J gets home and I love getting our first real home ready.

What made you happy this week: I love the feeling of really settling down. Buying a house has made me fall even more in love with our town. I love that the lady at the used book store knows us and has books for Landon to look at everytime we go in and I love that I'm on a first name basis with our Mail-Lady. It's the small things that make you feel like you belong.

What made you sad/mad this week: Feeling like my opinion doesn't matter because of my husbands job(or how low he is on the totem pole)

What do you miss this week: Help lifting the heavy things I really shouldn't be doing. Haha.

How's Landon this week: Good! We've started a reward system where if he is good all week, we will go for a surprise on friday after I pick him up!

Favorite song/show/movie of the moment: Vampire Diaries! Damon is my make-shift husband when J is away. Haha.


Pictures from this week:
Our first fill of oil came today! ....$700 later and we are ready for winter!
 
I added the 60 books I bought over the last two weeks to my shelf! It took some crafty arranging, but it's done!

1 comments:

-J.D. Humenay said...

Don't forget to put this on the Sisterhood of the 'Phin blog! Just copy and paste a link to your post into the "comments" of the "Phinser's Muster" file. :) I'm sure lots of other gals can benefit from following your story. :)