Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Today....

I'm cranky. Not Deployment cranky, just cranky.

I seem to be annoyed with the world and I hate when I get like this.

I'm annoyed that people don't watch their kids.
I'm annoyed that people drive way too fast on my road and I have nightmares about being hit.
I'm annoyed that grown ups act like kids.
I'm annoyed at excuses.
I'm annoyed with people who think it's fine to discipline my child while I'm dealing with it.
I'm annoyed that I haven't heard from my husband in weeks.
I'm annoyed with people who try too hard.

Every once in  a while I get in a hole. I do my thing and hate the world just for a little while. I'm not much  of a negative person, but I'm human. I'm not perfect and I have my moments.

Tomorrow will be a new day. The sun will rise and so will I. My day will start and all will be forgotten.

But, for today. I'm cranky.

1 comments:

Casey Stine said...

I'm sorry that your cranky but I loved your post...I will be on the road all day call if you need to vent.