Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finished product!

It's all done! It took forever! I finished it on Monday while Justin was at work. I'm tired and sore and I don't want to move for a few days. Landon loves it so I guess that's all that really matters.

1. All of the wood I had to measure and lay out. This process alone took almost 3 hours.

2. Justin putting together all of the "little" things. He did this one wrong so I had to take a picture to make fun of him for it.

3. My hunk of man-meat reading the directions. Man and directions are never in the same sentence in this house so I had to document it.

4. The main structure going up. This was right before Justin hit his head on the floor of the fort and passed out in the yard. He was fine and I swear I tried not to laugh after he got up...I was worried until I knew he was alright.

5. Main structure almost done. Then we had to move it.

6. Landon wanted to help so bad. Justin was really great about not getting mad at him for getting in the way.

7. Putting the swings on!

8. Everything but the cabin is done!

1. Top fort.

2. Bottom Cabin.

3. Swings.

4. Monkey Bars.

5. Whole thing.

6. Slide/Main structure.

7. Desk/Picnic Table.

This one is just a bunch of random pictures of Landon playing with Belly & Kaidyn. The park right by our house isn't the best (hence why we wanted to get our own) all it has is a slide and monkey bars. But while the big boys were building the swing set we took the little boys over to play. The next day Briana and Belly came over to try everything out.

I think getting the swing set for Landon is one of the best things we have ever gotten him. Now I won't feel bad for not wanting to walk to the big park everyday.

5 comments:

Sheena Marie said...

#3 Made me laugh!! That thing is awesome! I call a swing!! :)

Anonymous said...

Man o Man....what a great job. I don't think I would have even attempted it. AWESOME!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow! That looks like it was a TON of work!
It looks great though!

Anonymous said...

wonderful job well done!!!

Vickie said...

This is AWESOME!