Sunday, December 28, 2008

Almost done....

But it still feels like I have forever to go. I'm so done with this deployment and I'm ready to not be a single mom again. I just want to be able to look at Justin on Saturday afternoon and say "Hey I think I'm going to go take a nap for a few hours." If I just decided to go nap in the middle of the day now something would get lit on fire.....oh the perks of having your husband home...oh and being able to shower for more then 10 minutes.

Come home now?

4 comments:

rebecca said...

Is that you... on a camel?!

Nice!


I'm sure you're SUPER excited! :) Yay for an almost over deployment!

KK said...

Hahaha you didn't read about our camel fun in Bahrain...I swear I posted pictures of us on them.

I'm really excited....and ready for it to be over and ready to sleep at night again.

AndreaLeigh said...

here's hoping homecoming comes SOON!

Jenny said...

Well if I was still there I would come over and watch Landon so you could take an hour long shower lol. Miss ya...I will come visit soon I promise!