Sunday, December 21, 2008

Swap.

A few friends and I are thinking about doing a swap. We want to do it every month/every other month (whichever works best for everyone).

Every time we do it we will have a theme and if needed a price limit. We were thinking about doing the first one for Valentines day so the box you send would contain; A book (your favorite love story), some kind of candy (since valentines day does not work without it) and a Valentines day card. Everyone involved in the swap will vote on when and what the next one will be.

We don't have all of the details worked out quite yet but I wanted to see how many people would be interested I already have 5 or 6 who want to do it.

We will have a private blog going for all swap participants.

Let me know if you would be interested in joining in.

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I would!!! I heart valentines day because it's the day after my birthday!!!!!