Monday, December 8, 2008

A little of this, A little of that.

My house is fully decked out for the holidays! I just love this time of year! I really wish Justin was here to share in all of the fun but I'm happy that he will be home soon enough that I can keep all of the decorations up. So here are a few pictures.


I love hanging the ribbon over the windows its such a small thing but it makes the whole house light up just a little bit more.

Our tree! I decided that all of the wrapping paper this year for our little Christmas will be red, green and white and the big Christmas when Justin gets home will be brown and blue......I'm so cheesy like that! And I love that all of our ornaments have a story. Justin and I (and now Landon) give each other an ornament every year and since Justin and I have been doing this since we started dating we have a good amount of them. My tree topper is from Disney World two years ago, they had the most amazing Christmas shop that Justin had to pull me out of. lol.

He called me in to show me the tower he made. I couldn't believe he did it all by himself!

up close.

1 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

Very nice! Just noticed you became a follower of my blog and wanted to say thanks. :)