Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

I wanted to make a list 20 things that happened this year.
1. We bought me a new car!
2. Paid off Justin car (after having it for only 2 years!)
3. Justin went on Deployment
4. Justin Re-enlisted while deployed
5. Justin qualified on the boat almost 9 month early!
6. I got a passport
7. I used my passport when I flew to Bahrain to see my husband during a port visit!
8. I saw my 3rd ocean!
9. My sister got married and I not only got to be there but was in the wedding (and I got to hang out with Brienne!)
10. Justin and I paid off all of our credit debt
11. I replaced all of the furniture in the house (everything but couches and my bedroom)
12. Justin and I rode camels in Bahrain!
13. We took a mini vacation with our Besties to Boston
14. Landon and I went to NYC
15. I took a 14 hour flight...never again!
16. We got our puppy who is no longer a puppy.
17. I read over 50 books!!!!!
18. I lost almost 20 lbs while Justin was deployed...go me!
19. I got the whole house done and unpacked the last box!
20. I fell in love with my husband all over again.

2 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

those are some major accomplishments! congrats on paying off your debt!

Brienne said...

um...you forgot to say you saw me!! that should have been #1!