Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good Morning!

ok not really since its about 10 am...but still morning. Right?

I got my first award!

I got it from Andrea at my chihuahua bites. Thank you!


The qualifications to receive this award are:
Display a cheerful attitude
Love one another
Make mistakes
Learn from others
Be a positive contributor to the blog world
Love life
Love kids

The rules:
Link back to the person who gifted you with the award.
Post the rules.
Choose 5 people to share the award with.
The recipients must fit the qualifications stated above.
Create a post to share your award.
Thank the winner.

ok now for who I pass it to!

Sheena! from Live, Laugh, Love.
Jenalei from My life as a mommy and a wife
Maren from A Breath of Fresh Arrington
Brianna from Story of my life
Brienne from The Swangers

0 comments: