Monday, December 15, 2008

It must be love!

Justin called today! I live for phone calls!






He's in Turkey right now and I guess they are all going to do some big tour in a few days so he's excited about that. Hes just ready to be home and it seems like it can't come quick enough. This isn't the best picture in the world of him but I like it all the same...I just miss him sooo much. It as great being able to see him while we talked, I like watching his reactions when I tell him about all the stupid stuff I have been doing...like losing my set of the car keys! EEKKK!

I got my homecoming outfit! I'm so excited! I can't believe that I found the perfect outfit so quick, I thought I was going to have to look around for a while to find everything I wanted! Justin is trying to get all of his Christmas shopping done for me while hes in port so we can exchange gifts right after he gets home, we will see if he has the time to do it all. lol.

1 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

That is so awesome you get to chat with him and webcam! I wish boomers could do that. Oh well! Love the stocking you have in the post below!