Friday, December 12, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year!

I love Christmas! I'm sad that Justin won't be here, but I'm so excited to get everything ready so that it will still be "Christmas" when he gets home (at least in our house). Here are a few new things I have gotten for the holidays this year.


My new stocking. I LOVE bright colors, for some reason they make me smile whenever I see them.


Justin and Landon have the same stockings. I think they are cute!


The Nativity Scene that has been in Justin's family for 70-80 years. I like that it has history. Its not just a new one that I picked up at the store one day, and I feel honored that we have it now.

3 comments:

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Just found your blog and I think its adorable! Love your stockings...I'm trying to convince my hubby that we need new ones. I may just order them online...

Anonymous said...

i've had the same knitted stocking for as long as i can remember.

nate never had one, so i bought him one, and then of course the boy's stockings are new, but i hope they keep them until they get holes and the candy falls out!

Brienne said...

im in love with your stocking. it's so cute.