Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Have you ever....

Had a book that you didn't know if you were going to enjoy?

This book here was one of those to me. It sounded good, but was written in a way that I don't normally like (in letter format). I had it sitting on my shelf for a while, not knowing when I would get to it.

Last week book club #2 announced that this was the book we were going to be reading I didn't know what to think.....mostly it was "alright. I will read 10 pages a night and just get through it" Boy was I wrong! I'm not just getting through it, I'm really enjoying it! It's one of those books that's so different, you just find yourself smiling for no reason other then it's just a good book. While the letters are a little different to read, it's not bad. the Author did a great job making the book readable.

I'm not done with it yet (since I'm trying to read two books at the same time, due to book clubs) but I love it. I hope it just keeps getting batter!

ETA: I finished this a few days ago and I have to say its one of the best books I have ever read.

I've never read anything like it and...well it was just a really amazing book.

5 comments:

Ali said...

I love when the happens! I just hate when I REALLY think I'm going to enjoy a book and then it lets me down :( (think Twilight lol).

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I love finding books like that. Glad you enjoyed it!

anonymous prep said...

I started reading this book last week and I was a bit nervous for the first few pages. It was acutally ideal for travelling because I didn't have to worry about having to stop abruptly and losing my place.

(The) Ladybug Lounge formerly Msslaydbug said...

Sooo glad you enjoyed this book. I've been putting off reading it for a long time now. You've motivated me to move it up my to be read list.

Kaitlin said...

it took me about 100 pages until I totally fell in love with this book.