Thursday, February 24, 2011

Here we go!

I've been back and forth a thousand times on if we are going to move or not. If you would have asked me just three short days ago, I would have told you that we were staying. I would have said it was too much hassle for something I wasn't sure about.

Then a few things happened...

1) I took my husband over to a friends house to show him what we would be moving into(after I spent the whole day there picturing where my stuff could go).
2) My neighbor got new neighbors. Not only did she hear them getting it on, but she was woken up every 2 hours when their baby cried. This is my WORST nightmare living in housing...both of those things. I don't need to hear peoples sex lives lived out in person. ICK!

So, I went into the office today and I think we are going to do this! We are waiting on a paper from the command, then we are golden! Kinda. I know what we want to move into and I'm willing to wait for it. We could be moving in 2 weeks or 2 months....either way I'm fine with it! The lady isn't going to waste my time showing me houses I'm not interested in and I'm %100 fine with that! It shouldn't be long till a house like the one we want opens up!

We decided to completely move ourselves. No movers. I'm going to do short runs of the stuff I can while Little is in school, then we have a bunch of boys coming to help pack out the big stuff! J is alright with all this since we aren't going to be spending $1,000 on movers. It's just going to be a lot of work, but I think it will be worth it when we are %100 happy for the next 2-3 years we are here!

Wish us luck!


Jenn said...

I'm sure that you will love you new place! Hope that you get into it soon!