Thursday, February 3, 2011

Six Years Ago.


Six years a go today, I was having my little boy. I'm not going to go into his birth story since I've done it on here already. But just know that it was one of the scariest, happiest and most unbelievable moments of my life.

Here he is Year by year!

Birth Day.
(Everett WA)

Turning One!
(Camano Island, WA)

Turning Two!
(Orlando, FL)

Turning Three!
(Groton, CT)

Turning Four!
(Groton, CT)

Turning Five!
(Groton, CT)

Turning Six!
(Groton, CT)

It still hasn't hit me that my little boy is six! I know it will at some point.

We have gotten so very lucky that J hasn't missed a single birthday. I know it isn't common and we thank God everyday for the memories he's given us.

This morning J & I did a little dance in the car at the exact moment six years ago that our little boy was born. We were sitting at the pier waiting to say goodbye for another underway. They should have left yesterday, but they didn't. He got to be home for Landon's Birthday, even if it was only for a few hours filled with early morning donuts and cocoa. I will take what I can get and it was perfect!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

To think I met him when he was 3 and he is going to LOOK HUGE when we see you guys next!

Sh. said...

Happy birthday Little! :) I love that you guys have a picture from each year with the 3 of you. So cute! Wishing you strength during this underway...