Saturday, March 20, 2010

16 & Knocked up....


You watch that show? It's great stuff. I want to punch a bitch after a few of them, but it really is grade A entertainment.

Some of these girls need to step up and do what they need to do, or keep their legs shut. I get it. Not everyone means to get pregnant, but you can still do what you need to. If all you want to do is go out and party and you HAVE to have someone else taking care of your kid, then once again, keep your legs shut. I don't want a debate on here.....but I'm 100% pro-adoption & pro-life. I was young when I got pregnant, but I knew what I had to do and I did it. I never made my Mommy get up in the middle of the night to watch my kid because I was too drunk/hungover. I knew my choices and once again did what I needed to do for my child. I was lucky, I had J by my side and I already had a ring on my finger. Just because you're a teen doesn't mean you can't do it the right way! But I do know some women who are older and are still clueless on what to do with a child. If drinking is your number 1 priority, maybe you should rethink having kids (I'm just saying).

These poor girls and their douche(I love that my spell check knows this word, great times) bag boyfriends (not one of them has yet to have a good guy). Why these girls put up with some of this stuff is beyond me! Doormats.

It's more this season that is so bad....last season they had some decent guys. Like the couple who gave their daughter up (Caitlin & Tyler) they really thought about it and made the best choice. This season is sooooo different.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Hey! I found your blog through six degrees of blogging, and put you on my blog today. I've watched that show a few times, and I thought the sweetest one was a couple who put their daughter up for adoption. They seemed sweet and more mature than the other episode I saw. Anyway, leave me a message if you'd rather I take down your blog. I found the six degrees game at www.workwifemomlife.com, and my blog is www.emilyclairefrandsen.blogspot.com.

Jenn Rice said...

I dont know about none of them having a great guy. Season one, the couple that gave up their child. He seems like a stand up guy.

The rest of them however, I just want to beat them. Especially that one, that complained "I'm still a teenager, I deserve to go out and party". Then her mom watched her kid until 2am while she bar hopped. Ugh.

KK said...

Jenn- I agree. I changed my post on here. I'm talking about this season not last season. Last season the girls weren't as bad. A few were really immature, but they for the most part, did what they needed to do.

Stephanie said...

I'm so addicted to this show. I mostly laugh at them and then feel sorry because a bunch of them seem SO immature that I really feel for their kids. The couple from the first season that gave up their daughter are the only two that really seemed to have a grip on reality. As of the end of the first season of Teen Mom, the two were still together and he gave her a promise ring I think.

Jenn Rice said...

KK- I have a hard time watching this season. It's HORRID! The first season seemed to be about different lifestyles. This season seems to just be about trainwrecks. But, I still watch it anyway.

Amanda C. said...

omg, i LOVE caitlyn and tyler!! and girl, i feel the same way about that show. i always get heated when i watch that show and see how immature and just plain stupid those girls and their boyfriends act. ugh.

Julia Ladewski said...

never seen that show. haven't had cable in years. but hopping over from 6 degrees of blogging!!! congrats on being featured!

Julia
www.workwifemomlife.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I haven't seen this show but I've watched Teen Mom and it's highly entertaining!

Phoebee said...

This show makes me so so so so mad. I was 17 when I was pregnant & damn responsible & most of these girls are spoiled whiny bitches. My mother didnt buy me a single thing until after my son was born & that was just a few little things she could fit into her suitcase.. these girls are getting everythinggggg from mom&dad even childcare & they still whine!! I was married @ 17 as well so i know its tons different to these kids that have assholes for boyfriends but damn this show just adds on to the bad stereotype against teen mothers.

Anywhoo.. I stopped watching the show after 2 episodes into this current season. My blood pressure sky rockets too much =/