Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not about the book club!!

Few random things.....

The sun is out and shining here in New England! I can't wait to start making beach trips again! The boys went to the park and played soccer for a bit today. Landon has cabin fever up the yin-yang so it was great for him to run a bit.

We're getting family pictures done this weekend if the weather holds out. It's the first time in a long time that J has had the whole weekend off. I'm picky about pictures, I don't do the store, pretty background, stand here, look up and smile type of things (we haven't done those since Landon was 18 months!). I like to go out and have someone shoot pictures of us as we are being us. My neighbor just happens to take the most amazing pictures (she's taken the beach ones from last deployment, Landon's birthday and the snow pictures). I love what she does and I love all of the great places we can go out here in CT.

Ummmm I've been helping quite a bit in Landon's class. I love it. I love to see him grow and change and school has been so perfect for him. I no longer feel bad for making him an only child. I love his school and I love his teacher, she always knows what I would do (like put in a book order) and calls if I didn't. lol.

I have a few posts running around in my head so I will try to get them up within the next day or so.

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It sounds like you have a great weekend planned. I hope the weather is beautiful for your pictures!

Casey Stine said...

HAPPY 100!!!!