Friday, March 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

I've seen a ton of people doing this and thought I would join in!
.
Go here to see who else is playing along this week!
.
1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was...... Don't eat yellow snow (seriously).
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to..... Make a Wish, they do the most amazing things.
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be..... Ummmm a really great pizza.
4. My hair is.....a strange shade of red. I don't mind it but I do always get asked if it's my real hair color.
5. If at first you don't succeed....Fake it till you make it. Lol. I don't know. I'm really stubborn so I won't give up on something till I do it right....or I throw it.
6. I have always been very.....opinionated and outgoing....I've been told it's the hair...it's a curse.
7. Oh....and by the way....My husband freaking rocks my socks! All of his hard work and late nights paid off yesterday when he got an EP!!!! (for non-military folk....it's the best you can get on your evaluation and he gets to test a year sooner for a promotion!)

3 comments:

Amanda C. said...

to number 7. That's awesome!!!

Adrienne said...

congrats to your sock rockin hubby!

Yani ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶◙ said...

congratulations to your hubby!