Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

I love doing special things with Landon. Today was no exception! It's Dr. Seuss' birthday!
.
I had gotten Landon this neat shirt at the NEX a few months ago when he needed to wear something that said NAVY on it. I thought it was cute and I loved that it was different from the normal NAVY shirts. After he wore it to school that day I totally forgot we had it! I remembered right in time for him to wear it today! He thought it was sooo cool!

He wouldn't look at the camera.....
Close up of the shirt. I love it! I knew that they were going to be eating Green eggs & Ham for snack today so it was neat that I happened to get this shirt.
.
When Landon got home we read a few Dr. Seuss books then made dinner.
.
We had fish sticks and pink milk like the Yink likes to drink(one fish. two fish. red fish. blue fish.) And we had apple sauce(10 apples up on top).
.
Then we had a movie night! We watched The Sneetches!
And I made him a special "Star Belly" snack. He loved it and thought it was sooo funny. Haha it was so easy to make and it made me happy that such a simple thing could make his night! (It was just crackers with meat & cheese cut into stars).
.
Here is what they looked like!

Super cute right?

Here he is watching the movie and eating his snack (he was mad that I was standing in front of the TV and he couldn't see....typical man. lol).
.
I love doing movie nights with him.
.
We are off to read some more books in bed!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Aww, I got a Navy Dr. Seuss shirt for my nephew for Christmas this year! They're SO cute.

I'm a huge Dr. Seuss fan, they're my favorite books to read to Noah. I didn't realize it was his b-day!

Landon looks great in his shirt :) What a cutie!

Amanda C. said...

That is so cute! Love the shirt!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That shirt is too cute! I've never seen it before.